Our customer is a leading audio and entertainment company engaging over 170 million consumers each month through its iconic broadcast brands, expansive digital platform, premium podcast network and live events and experiences. With a presence in every major U.S. market, and accessible on every device, delivers the industry's most compelling live and on-demand contentRequirements:
- 3+ years of experience in software testing and/or test automation
- Good experience with software testing methodologies and techniques
- Experience in API automation testing
- Experience in working with and creating software testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases, and test reports
- Knowledge of Operating Systems and network protocols
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate+ spoken and writing English
- Experience in CI tools
- Experience in VCS
- Experience in testing or integration of the embedded systems will be a major plus
- Experience working with Splunk will be a major plus
- Experience Data traffic analyzers (Wireshark, Charles etc.)
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- API testing
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the automated tests
- Participate in defining new and extending existing test scenarios
- Take part in the defining and improving of the test strategy
- Troubleshoot the framework/CI/env issues and fix them
- Take part in automated tests execution
- Participate in the analysis and troubleshooting of the complex software/hardware issues
- Create sophisticated test reports and report to the stakeholders
- Cooperate with other teams worldwide to follow up product development
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.