Our client has been at the center of the communication revolution. It is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world. They help people, businesses, and things communicate better.
The digital world promises consumers a better, more connected life, and they're the ones delivering it, making it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. It also brings technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Their goal is to inspire tomorrow's creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families, and the world. #LI-VK1Requirements:
- Setup Development framework and architecture
- Setup development and security best practices
- Create solution architecture and design artifacts
- Conduct code reviews and implement continuous improvement in the code
- Evaluate new frameworks and libraries, / do POCs as per the need
- Initiate value addition/ Architectural refinement
- Work with client product and engineering teams to discuss architecture & product features
- Work with backend teams to define the right APIs for mobile Apps
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Candidates should have 12+ years of experience with a minimum of 4 years as a Mobile Architect
- Should have at least 5 years of hands-on experience in Native iOS/Android development
- Should have strong experience in architecting Native iOS/Android applications. Android hands-on experience is a must
- Cross-platform experience on React Native or Flutter is a plus
- Strong experience working with GraphQL/REST APIs and cloud service integrations like Firebase, AWS AppSync
- Expert in designing scalable mobile app architecture using the latest patterns like Clean Architecture, MVVM with Coordinator pattern, SOLID, etc.
- Having experience in application performance improvement
- Proven experience setting up mobile projects from scratch with best coding practices implemented
- Good understanding of CI/CD, App distribution to beta, and production
- Should be able to roll sleeves and help the team in coding and debugging
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strategize and Recommend Solutions to customers
- Ability to adapt and deliver in the changing environments
- Good handle on improving the WebView performance
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Experience with hybrid platforms for Web page interaction and troubleshooting
- Good experience with multi-tier application architecture, and different environments
- Skills required: Android, Jetpack Compose, Kotlin, REST, AWS AppSync, GraphQL, SQLite, Core Data, RealmDB
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidaysAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.