Always wanted to create something that has an enormous impact on people's everyday lives? Join us and we will give you such an opportunity! We are looking for a skilled Lead AUTOSAR Engineer to contribute to the life-saving (but not only) automotive solution. Sounds interesting? We hope so!
A project for the automotive industry, the client is a well-known German car manufacturer. The project covers software development of the front camera which is one of the components of ADAS. The solution is based on the Autosar architecture.
Don't stand and watch the IT world moving forward - create software that drives your world!Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Embedded Developer
- At least 3 years of experience with AUTOSAR
- Practical experience with AUTOSAR configuration tools like EB Tresos/DaVinci Configurator/DaVinci Developer
- Multicore knowledge of ECU mode / WDG / TMON / VMON
- Knowledge of Linux and CANoe
- Very good knowledge of embedded C programming language
- Good knowledge of automotive communication protocols - CAN/LIN/ Ethernet/ FlexRay, etc.
- Experience in working with automotive microcontrollers e.g. RH850, NXP MPC55xx, etc. and various compilers - Greenhills, WindRiver, etc.
- Fluent English
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Participation in projects of cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies
- Analyzing the requirements of the solution
- Design and development of software in the area of automotive using C language
- Creative approach to work to invent new solutions
- Close cooperation with PM, designers, and analysts
- Support the team members
- Assuring code quality
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.