Business Continuity Team / Process Team.
Part of Employee Services Function (Operations).
- 2-3 years in Business Continuity or/and Process Management (Process Optimization) or related experience, preferably in IT environment or retail
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Business Continuity:
- Understanding of operational risk and resilience
- Business Continuity practices and protocols knowledge
- ISO 22301 standard knowledge is preferable
- Safety regulations knowledge preferable
- Process Management
- Business Process design, tools and methodologies knowledge, demonstrated experience with Process Optimization activities
- Business Process improvement methods, experience in requirements gathering techniques; ability to translate into process description
- Ability to facilitate interdepartmental process meetings.
- Ability to quickly learn complex business processes and manage multiple small enhancements in a cross-functional environment
o Strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
o Good communication skills, especially related to facilitation, documentation, and reporting.
o Advance knowledge of EnglishJob Responsibilities:
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Process documentations design (process schemas, policies, procedures, standards, etc.)
- Support integration and implementation of the enterprise Business Continuity plans and programs (BCP, DRP, BCMS)
- Risk Assessment and Business Impact Analysis
- Locations support during crisis events
- Reporting, tracking, and investigating BC and Security issues and complains
- Perform personnel training: BCP, Fire Safety, Physical Security, Health and Safety, etc.
- Support BCP testing planning and execution, on Location, Project, Team Level.
- Perform and support BCP and Security Audits (internal and external)
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.