As an Administrative Assistant you will provide administrative and project support to staff members. Your daily responsibilities will include greeting guests, scheduling, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, preparing reports and presentations as well as working on special projects.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage reception area greeting/checking in all visitors.
- Help maintain a clean and organized office environment.
- Operate general office equipment for various applications, such as database and document management
and word processing.
- Answer and triage telephone calls and respond to general email inquiries.
- Assist with travel arrangements.
- Order and set up lunches as requested.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Process expense reports for business travel, events, and other office related expenses.
- Sort and distribute mail daily.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork,
maintaining documents, or preparing reports as requested.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars as well as coordinate events.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
Note: This list of responsibilities is by no means inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities.
What You’ll Bring
- Associates degree or advanced education; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in a professional working environment highly preferred.
- Experience providing administrative support to multiple parties simultaneously.
Skills You’ll Have
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel (formulas, pivot tables), Outlook (calendar scheduling) and Concur (creating and managing travel arrangements); Microsoft certification a plus.
- Strong focus on detail and accuracy of work with the ability to take on full ownership of assigned work.
- Strong interpersonal and project/time management skills.
- History of excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to handle sensitive material and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility to handle multiple tasks.
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment while having strong attention to detail.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Duties include packing, re-stocking and carrying items.
At JR Automation, A Hitachi Group Company, our talented teams leverage the latest technologies, innovative thinking, and decades of experience to provide our global customers with world-class automation equipment. We transform processes & optimize operations with the solutions we design, build, program & deploy for nearly every industry. Our people are the heart of our operations, and we believe unique skills and capabilities enable us to grow, collaborate and evolve.
Join our team of 2,200+ at one of the 27 facilities around the globe. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, apprenticeship programs, tuition reimbursement and training opportunities to develop your skills.
Come Think. Solve. Create. With Us!