Job Title: Fabrication Assistant
Reports to: Finishing Lead
- Tumble and deburr details.
- Assist in the Fabrication department.
- Assist in the Machining department.
- Assist in the Painting department.
- Finish and prep details/fabrications.
- Safely operate power tools.
- Inspect details visually.
- Pin stamp outgoing parts.
- Buff items per print callouts.
- Report worn or damaged tools to finishing lead.
- Report unsafe work acts.
- Perform preventative maintenance on tumble and deburr tools.
- Assist in clean up of work areas and grounds.
- Sweep floors, empty trash barrels, wipe down facilities, and assist where needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Assist in organizing materials and shop supplies.
- High school graduate or equivalent is required.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints accurately.
Minimum Experience: Working knowledge of basic hand and power tools.
- Team Oriented
- Safety Awareness
- Quality Oriented
- Frequent bending and lifting and/or moving product weighing up to 50 pounds; to load and unload raw materials into a machine or onto a fabrication table and remove it safely on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand for 8 to 12 hours for loading/unloading and operation of machines.