Job ID: R0034025
Date Posted: Nov 28, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY INDIA LIMITED
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Roles and Responsibility:
• The success candidate will be the part of HUB APMEA PT Tendering Team specialized in Power Transformers design
Responsible for development of various application power transformer -tender designs in coordination with the Market and
Sales Strategy to meet the market needs.
• Responsible for development of transformer designs based on tender specifications
• Preparation of Data sheets, Cost sheets as per customer specification
• Influence specification at the tender and pre-tender stage, through conceptual discussions.
• Visiting customers for technical discussions
• Exploring & implementing new transformer accessories
• Participation in internal design concept reviews.
Place in Organization:
Reporting to the HUB APMEA Tender Engineering Manager –Power Transformer
Place of Work:
Power Transformer Factory, Vadodara, India.
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree of Electrical Engineering.
• More than 5 years’ experience working in Electrical design for Power Transformers (66kV & above).
• Further experience in other products such as Shunt Reactors, Special transformers would be advantageous.
Understanding of Power Transformer Electrical Design, Thermal, Dielectrics, Short circuit and sound performance and
• Experience in Simulation or software development would be advantageous.
• Experience on Microsoft office and tools.
• Good communication skills in English Language oral and written form.
• Demonstrated team building and networking skills, would be a preference.
• Good verbal and written English is a Must.
• Organised and thorough.
A team player, open with information and willingly contributes to team discussions with an ability to work without supervision
• Quick learner with ability to master new areas