You as a as a Country Finance Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in New Cairo, Egypt. You will be responsible for Egypt and North Africa. You will be the senior business partner from a country perspective reporting to the Country Managing Director (CMD). In your role you will be supporting the CMD and the local Frontend sales organization in the Demand order growth. You will also execute Local Business Finance Manager tasks and as such ensure that all local cross-business-specific finance and fiduciary requirements are met and complied with.
- You will be the business partner to the Country Managing Directors in Egypt.
- You will be the Local speaking partner towards global CFO organization and acting as the Senior Finance representative in the country.
- You are responsible for compliance with all applicable local fiduciary finance requirements and oversees compliance with local statutory GAAP, local reporting, legal and tax requirements, with support provided by the internal organizations, Common Shared Service center (CSS) and financial & Planning Center of Expertise (CoE)
- Supporting Corporate and global functions as required in developing financial and tax strategies and acquisitions, due diligence and negotiations at a country level.
- Maintaining relations with external auditors and representing Hitachi Energy locally (focusing on external stakeholders, including for e.g. local authorities, multi-lateral organizations) and actively manages partnerships and external stakeholders.
- Building strong and productive relationships with key customers at a senior level.
- Supporting global CFO organization with local talent development & functional competence.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree master’s degree in finance or accounting.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
- Financial management experience ideally in a large size international company for 20 years.
- Experience working as a CFO or CFD or in leadership for a mid to large size company in Egypt for 10 years.
- Confident communicator with well-developed stakeholder management skills. Excellent team player with strong collaboration with both internally and externally stake holders (customers, tax authorities, government institutions, associations, auditors, etc).
- Strong people leadership skills, ability to lead and coach team.
- Deep knowledge of Egyptian Gaap, and local Egyptian fiduciary rules and regulations.
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for driving local/regional/global projects end to end.