The Client is in top 50 of Fortune 500 list - American multinational computer technology company, one of the largest technology corporations in the world, employing more than 165,000 people in the U.S. and around the world. Company sells personal computers, servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, computer peripherals, HDTVs, cameras, printers, and electronics.
Our customer is well known for its innovations in supply chain management and electronic commerce, storage and networking systems.
Globallogic project is dealing with development of security technologies and products, intended to create advanced security layers and components for better protections of customers flagship products, such as storages, servers, network devices, etc.
You will develop technical innovations and will be be a part of production team which will create and support a new generations of security solutions in a distributed Scrum team with a friendly environment.Requirements:
• Develop and maintain test automation for authentication & authorization product.
• Develop test for different security standards and protocols using various industry best technologies.
• Work in agile team, collaboratively realizing features through the software development lifecycle.
• Design, test, debug, and document software according to Dell common security products' standards, policies, and procedures, and navigate between these responsibilities.
• Work as team player with great scope for Individual contribution.
1. Hands-on experience with building test automation frameworks and coding with Java.
2. Experience in API testing, Test automation and Selenium, robot framework with experience of database, GIT code repository, Jenkins etc.
3. Experience working on Agile/Scrum development teams with deep understanding of product quality, test methodologies, processes, etc.
4. Experience working as Individual as well as leading the team in terms of taking ownership/ accountability of tasks.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with excellent learning capability to adapt to new tools and technologies as per requirements.
6. Good knowledge of scrum practices and able to perform/lead scrum rituals independently.
1. Experience with performance testing. Knowledge of various performance test tools is an added advantage.
2. Scrum Master / Practices certification.What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.