• They will work from and develop systems documents and specifications, follow written and verbal instructions, conduct test and report data and results in prescribed formats
• Familiar with Spectrum analyzer
• Familiar with PCtelRequirements:
• Other key responsibilities include ensuring alignment with industry best practices, staying abreast of all pertinent technical standards in wireless RF, telecommunications, and advanced network technologies, and communicating this direction to senior engineers and peer engineers in the organization so they can drive and support the efforts.
• In addition, the engineer will provide technical consultation and guidance for solutions to other teams wherever applicable
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.Preferences:
• The engineers will have basic understanding of RF design and performance parameters working on design, development and testing.
• RF-System Performance engineer will deliver end-to-end RAN engineering solutions to help develop tools and systems to assist with monitoring of RAN components and technical analysis and recommendation on future directional solutions.
• Supporting System Performance and RF Engineers in evaluating and improving areas of poor coverage by identifying system performance problems.
• They will perform a variety of duties in the systems and software development life cycle.Job Responsibilities:
• The engineer will also be responsible for assisting with providing KPI reporting for various teams and will also interface with other engineering teams as required
• Responsible to deliver robust, scalable, and manageable application solutions requiring data processing for device network elements, performance monitoring of all major network elements and per call measurement records in excess of several billion transactions per day across all for 5G ICL, 5G NR, and 4G LTE/VoLTE technologies.
• The engineer will be critical to ensure performance applications are able to meet projected capacity growth of the wireless network, especially in the area of 5G/4G LTE/VoLTE.What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidaysAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.