GlobalLogic is building an analytical platform for the client. A platform is gathering information about some companies from various sources, normalizing it according to the predefined flow and showing it to the user as a set of analytical dashboards. The gathered and processed information let the customers make decisions regarding the business state of the investigated companies. Analytical information helps customers to predict the future state of the appropriate companies and improve customer's business processes.
The client provides high value analysis and support to partner companies for identification and mitigation emerging business challenges. Today the customer's business processes are highly manual and fragmented.
The project is aimed to define and bring to life a digital platform that connects the client employees with relevant and meaningful information about their portfolio holdings, enabling insights and action.Requirements:
- Strong relevant UX design experience
- Up-to-date online portfolio
- Experience working in direct collaboration with managers, front and back-end engineers, and business or editorial stakeholders
- Ability to formulate strong points of view that advocate for the user, balancing business needs and data metrics with the user's experience
- Experience demonstrating ownership of projects and communicating timelines, executing independently
- Experience conducting UX research and translating insights from research into actionable design improvements
- Proven ability to create both concepts and high fidelity designs including detailed interaction flows and visual design mock-ups
- Experience in implementing best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles, techniques and patterns
- Strong understanding of data visualization, typography, accessibility principles, color and composition, page layout and usability standards for different platforms (web, mobile etc.);
- Experience designing and prototyping with tools such as Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar.
- Ability to occasionally travel to client locations out-of-state.
- Strong visual and verbal communication skills.
- Good spoken and written English level (Upper-Intermediate)
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Understand our clients' customers and users, and serve as their advocate when making design proposals.
- Generate design concepts, participate in design discussions and critiques, and collaborative sessions with teams and stakeholders.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Strategic Design team, BA, front-end engineering, project managers, and company leaders to take product from concept to launch and ensure quality of design and implementation
- Create, communicate, and test customer journeys, information architecture, wireframes, interaction flows, and visual design.
- Deliver specs, assets, and redlines to engineers.
- Help manage client relationships, and ensure client satisfaction.
- Develop & maintain design system, design documentation/specifications/assets
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.