GlobalLogic are currently looking for Node Developers to join our team on a 12 month contract (Inside IR35).Requirements:
• 6 to 8 years of experience in software development.
• Strong Node.js programming skills. Good knowledge of SQL queries.
• Experience in developing and consuming APIs.
• Excellent understanding of database technologies such as PostgreSQL/MSSQL.
• Proficiency in writing complex stored procedures, functions.
• Experience in developing web-based applications.
• Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages.
• Familiarity in using SOAPUI/Postman.
• Strong experience working with business owners and coordinating teams across the organisation and 3rd parties to meet technical milestones.
• Must have used version control tools like Git. Good to have SSIS/SSRS knowledge.
• Must have a good understanding of agile methodologies and DevOps tooling such as JIRA, Maven, and Jenkins.
• Experience writing technical documentation such as LLD's, release notes etc.
• Familiar with working in containerisation and Cloud platforms (e.g. AWS/GCP/Azure).
• Able to work autonomously with limited or no supervision.
• Driven and enthusiastic with a 'can-do' attitude and a strong sense of ownership.
• Good understanding of performance and security aspects of software development.Job Responsibilities:
You will work within a team of developers and DBAs to implement a new solution as part of a global initiative in Privileged Access ManagementWhat We OfferWhy work at GlobalLogic
Our goal is to build an inclusive positive culture where everyone can feel comfortable being themselves, empowering our people to create their own high standards and therefore more value. We work together to promote fairness while recognising, valuing and embracing differences - providing a transparent support structure and generous training budget to help our people develop skills to progress their career. Our region also supports a hybrid model which can flex across a wide spectrum of working options determined by our business, customer and individual needs.
You'll benefit from a comprehensive health and wellness plan, private healthcare (clinical and mental wellbeing), and discounted gym memberships. We offer a fantastic benefits package including a competitive pension scheme and recognition schemes through bonus/reward initiatives. Colleagues are entitled to an annual volunteering day - so you can take time to support a cause close to your heart. We also love to stay social at our trips to the zoo, quiz nights, sports events, theatre trips and much more.
We are an equal opportunities employer. It is our policy to promote an environment free from discrimination, harassment and victimisation. We are proud signatories to the Tech Talent Charter which was created because solving the diversity problem in tech requires a collective effort across companies and sectors - https://www.techtalentcharter.co.uk/.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.