is a US medical Company that is dedicated to transforming patient's lives at scale by being the driving force to decentralize the delivery of safe care into their homes or other preferred sites of care.Project
provides health systems with all that is needed to safely care for patients, including the clinical protocols, reimbursement model, platform technology, and fulfillment of all the clinical services required in the home through partners. Clinicians and patients broadly prefer this model over traditional care; both clinical and financial outcomes are improved as compared to traditional care.Requirements:Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, business administration or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 8 years working as a ServiceNow application developer or system administrator
- 2 - 5 years of experience with the CSM (customer service management), FSM (field service management), and/or HCLS (healthcare life sciences) modules in ServiceNow
- Experience in requirements gathering and analysis.
- Policy / processes documentation experience.
- Ability to pull together and synthesize multiple strands in large-scale projects.
- Solid communication skills, and the ability to clearly articulate complex ideas and technical designs in English
- Ineluctable ethics, impeccable attention to detail, and unswerving commitments to improving the lives of patients and to making the world a better place.
- Experience with Jira, Aha, or similar development platforms.
- Server administration experience.
- GitHub and/or BitBucket experience.
- Integration experience (e.g., RESTful APIs).
- Experience in healthcare service delivery, logistics, or supply-chain management.
- Medical device knowledge, such as signal acquisition and processing.
- Design, develop, and implement ServiceNow applications and services.
- Evaluate complex business requirements and work them to completion.
- Provide technical expertise and participate in implementing new ServiceNow requirements.
- Design and implement business-driven enhancements, including forms, workflows, reports, and system interfaces.
- Provide impact analysis for new requirements.
- Maintain a detailed view of the ServiceNow architecture.
- Participate in Agile development, e.g., assist with estimating release level of effort.
- Contribute to ServiceNow software releases through configuration tasks and feature delivery.
- Optimize stability and usability of ServiceNow through regular application maintenance and defect resolution on all ServiceNow instances.
- Assist with incident resolution.
- Continually identify opportunities for improvement, such as combining similar solution needs.
- Contribute to governance processes.
- Contribute to the implementation of technical best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Stay current in ServiceNow products and applicable integrated technologies.
- Invent and validate solutions, including algorithmic, to the novel challenges surrounding in-home patient care.
- Contribute to the implementation, configuration, and maintenance of interfaces/integrations with third parties to carry clinical, logistic, and asset data.
#LI-AK5 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.