Job ID: R0035279
Date Posted: Nov 6, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY TURKEY ELEKTRIK SANAYI ANONIM SIRKETI
Profession (Job Category): Human Resources
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore, we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization.
We are looking for a HR Services Specialist with excellent communication skills and knowledge of HR practices. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our HR services and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
• Performs day to day processing of HR requests,
• Recommends enhancements, improvements and simplifications of existing processes and procedures,
• Supports internal customers by communicating, informing and consulting regarding policies and standards and prepares information and documents for external authorities,
• Execute all matters pertaining to personnel for hiring and exit process of employees and maintaining and updating personnel files,
• Execute time and attendance operations,
• Assists and takes responsibility in HR database and implementation of Global Hitachi Energy requirements,
• Open to work as a backup for other HR service lines and project teams, when required.
• You have a University degree in Business Administration or Economics,
• You have 2-3 years related work experience in HR (employee life cycle, payroll or compensation & benefits related),
• You are an excellent user of Microsoft Office and you possess Excel skills; exposure to SAP tools is a strong plus,
• Your level of English is at least advance,
• You have good organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills,
• You are eager to learn, flexible, open-minded and team-work oriented,
• If you are a male applicant, you have completed military service.