Planning/Order Handling Team Leader
Job ID: R0035804
Date Posted: Nov 3, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY BULGARIA EOOD
Profession (Job Category): Production & Skilled Trades
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- Participates in regular conference calls with customers and directly related to planned projects in the factory.
- Works to achieve 100% on time delivery and maximum customer satisfaction
- Collects and analyzes all data related to the creation of a schedule for a limited period of time for a product type
- Performs availability check of project materials and cooperates with procurement department during delivery.
- Uses standard established processes and tools in the area of his responsibilities.
- Possibility of flexible working hours
- Performs all management tasks and orders, directly or indirectly related to the tasks, responsibilities and duties that he has
- Organizes daily meetings with procurement and production regarding delivery time and availability of current projects.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree. Technical is an advantage;
- Experience in production and technological processes – minimum 1 year.
- Knowledge of English language – written and spoken.
- Knowledge and experience in working with MS Office, working with ERP/SAP systems is an advantage;
- Skills for organizing and controlling the workflow.
- Communicativeness and initiative.
- Analytical and risk management skills;
- Proactive approach and initiative;