GlobalLogic is one of the market leaders in full-lifecycle product development and R&D, employing more than 29,600+ highly qualified engineers around the world. GlobalLogic is planning a strategic expansion with the Automotive sector in the Nordic region by delivering top-notch services, leveraging our local and distributed footprint.
We offer a casual, fast-paced, collaborative environment that stimulates ideas and innovation. If you meet the aforementioned requirements, are committed to the highest standards of excellence, and want to learn from and collaborate with some of the most respected and recognized experts in the industry, this is a role for You.
- At least 10 years of experience in Software Development
- At least 7 years of experience in Project Management
- At least 3 years of experience in Program Management
- Solid experience in IT Service or Consulting
- Expertise in the automotive domain
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Proven track of managing teams of 200+ engineers on several accounts in parallel or complex programs
- Experience in driving large-scale customer engagements from pre-sales to solid execution
- Good grasp of modern SDLC methodologies and management principles/techniques
- Proven experience in establishing/tailoring project process
- Good understanding of Different Commercial Models, Budgeting
- Experience in budgets and crisis management
- Experience in designing, tailoring, and reviewing KPIs for subordinates
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build good relationships with the team and the customer
- Experience in working with local and foreign customers in the IT industry
- Experience in mentoring senior engineering managers and directors
- Having a solid understanding of motivational principles and what drives people toward results
- Capability to recognize weak points, risks, and dependencies; ability to address them
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Strong charisma and energy to build the team and, drive it to success, be a role model.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and client relationship management skills
- Advanced or higher level of English (both verbal and written)
As Delivery Director, you will drive engagement with key GL Automotive Client. You will support the day-to-day planning and execution of a large-scale software development program for a key Client. You will be responsible and working with the distributed management team. This position will include driving customer engagement, engineering execution, technical leadership, schedule and resource planning, project documentation, communication, and management reporting. You will:
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Lead key client engagement with 200+ engineers working in multiple areas
- Communicate with numerous senior stakeholders on client-side
- Lead strategic accounts for three-year plan growth and be responsible for plan execution
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.