Our customer is an American company that designs and sells televisions, sound bars, viewer data, and advertising.
Our job will be in the development of a middle layer that will allow native top-tier applications to run on set-top boxesRequirements:
- 2+ years of relevant software development experience
- Good experience in C++ development, including a solid understanding of object-oriented programming, memory management, and multithreading.
- Good experience with Android AOSP project in C++
- Good experience with CMake scripts and GCC
- Good experience with BASH scripts and problem-solving
- Understanding of basic principles of application and its lifecycle
- Previous experience in developing media player engines or multimedia applications.
- Knowledge of hardware abstraction layer (HAL) concepts and implementation.
- Experience with Linux-based systems and development tools.
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Work on the development team in the implementation of the middle layer for Native applications running on set-top boxes using hardware abstraction layer for interfaces API.
- Work with the team on the creation application layer on the new OS that allows to run C/C++ native applications.
- Work with different build scripts using cmake and GCC, installation scripts, and interfaces that allow passing information between native application and OS application
- Work with the team on architectural design decisions, ensuring the scalability, performance, and maintainability of the software solution.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements, ensuring alignment with project goals.
- Mentor and coach team members, promoting knowledge sharing and fostering a collaborative work environment.
- Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to ensure high-quality code standards and adherence to best practices.
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues, identify efficient solutions, and guide the team in implementing resolutions.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies, industry trends, and best practices to drive continuous improvement in software development processes.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, providing regular updates on project progress, risks, and dependencies.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.