We are looking for a developer to integrate the services platform team in charge of
developing, deploying and operating in production new features regarding Identity & access
management, licensing, cryptography & support available tooling and customers. Those
services and tools are used widely in Talend and should meet top grade SLAs.
This new member should master the standard stack including Java, Spring (& Spring Boot),
Docker & K8S. The developer might also design APIs for new services under development.
The ideal candidate should be curious, willing to tackle new challenges and well-versed with
the entire software development lifecycle. Apart from possessing strong technical skills, the
person is expected to have good interpersonal skills to ease the integration into a distributed
Technologies in used are Java 17, Spring Boot 3, Docker, Kubernetes, CI / CD (Jenkins),
PostgreSQL & MongoDB amongst other things.Requirements:
Skills and experience
- At least around 2 years of practical experience in software development
- Willingness to work in a large organization
- Good knowledge about the Java, Spring and Docker / Kubernetes ecosystems
- Ability to communicate smoothly, efficiently, and clearly in English, both verbally
and in writing.
Nice to have
- Experience with architecting and implementing solutions at scale
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Experience in working within a distributed & international agile team environment
- Experience with other programming languages even for side projects
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Take part in the whole development lifecycle
- Design - Contribute while considering the technical and non-technical inputs
- Implementation - Implement the feature while keeping in mind operation at
- Testing - contribute by either testing manually or implement automated tests
- Delivery - we own it by implementing & delivering it, the member will be also
in charge to regularly push the changes
- Support other members and other teams on the day-to-day work
- Contribute to writing documentation to help onboarding and maintenance
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.