As a member of an Agile/Scrum Team, estimate, plan and coordinate testing activities. Define quality objectives and testing strategies to ensure test requirements are achieved. Design, develop and execute test cases including exploratory, structured and regression testing throughout Development and Release phases of software projects. Translate business processes into comprehensive, end-to-end, workflow based test cases. Design and implement low maintenance, highly reusable test automation solutions that support Continuous Integration/Continuous Test/Continuous Delivery processes. Ensure that quality issues/bugs are correctly identified, clearly communicated, thoroughly documented/tracked and are appropriately verified in a timely manner. Identify and communicate project risks to team and relevant stakeholders. Provide relevant data to support quality metrics as defined for the project. Contribute to the ongoing improvement and refinement of quality processes and best practices.Requirements:
• 7+ years of experience working as a software tester in an Agile/Scrum team environment
• Strong working knowledge of software testing/quality assurance methodologies, tools, and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test cases and test plans
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
• Strong working knowledge of test automation standards and best practices
• Hands-on experience writing automated test scripts using Selenium, C# Web Driver
• Working knowledge of test automation frameworks and low maintenance, highly reusable test automation solutions
• Working knowledge of SQL and SQL scriptingJob Responsibilities:
• Actively contribute to Agile/Scrum team in the role of a software tester
• Scope, estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases and test plans
• Test development solutions/changes to ensure user stories/bug fixes are correctly implemented and that no adverse effects have been introduced into the system
• Design, develop and execute automated test scripts based on test requirements and test automation guidelines
• Design, implement and maintain Test Automation frameworks using standard tools/techniques
• Identify, record, document and track bugs through resolution and verification
• Actively participate in project planning, sprint planning, retrospectives, and daily stand-up meetings to ensure testing status, progress, issues and potential risks/quality concerns are discussed and understood
• Contribute to ongoing process improvementsWhat We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.