Our client pioneering technology created a new model for the advertising industry. Today, our automated advertising platform is used by the world's leading publishers and applications to transact with top brands around the globe enabling them to reach more than 1 billion consumers. Rubicon Project operates the largest independent Display Advertising Exchange and Supply Side Platform that automates the buying and selling of Display Advertising across all formats (banner, video) on all devices (desktop browsers, mobile devices, billboards). Rubicon Project auctions over 20 Billion Ads on a daily basis in real time in less than 1/2 of a second each.
Every day, as a company we serve billions of ads, process terabytes of data and provide valuable data and insights to our publishers and buyers. You will be part of the team who concentrates on building proper data sources for BI.Requirements:
- Strong linux experience
- Experience managing clusters
- Scripting in bash, perl, python or other scripting languages
- Building Jenkins Pipeline
- Configuration Management with Puppet, Chef, Ansible or similar systems is a plus
- Enjoy automating tasks, rather than repeating them
- Strong knowledge of Internet building blocks (TCP, DNS, HTTP)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Comfortable collaborating and supporting a diverse team of engineers
- Ability to troubleshoot problems in complex systems
- Familiarity with monitoring/alerting tools such as Graphite, Nagios, Pingdom, Catchpoint, and PagerDuty
- Ensure the operational integrity of the global infrastructure
- Build and expand infrastructure capacity at remote Data Centers
- Perform deployments and maintenance to implement code, architecture and configurations changes
- Provide support and diagnose issues to other teams related to our infrastructure
- Develop and maintain new health checks for system and application-level monitoring
#LI-YK4 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.