Support the sales team in marketing and sales activities for the Global Business Unit and represent the interests of the Global Business Unit in the Country.
Develop profitable and sustainable sales for the complete Global Business Unit portfolio in in the Country.
Responsible for supporting and coaching the Sales organization proactively.
Implement the Global Business Unit strategies in conjunction with Global Business Unit Sales & Marketing Manager and sales management in the Country
- You will manage and is responsible for the demand market for Global Business Unit including third party sales, internal sales, and channels. Manages and is responsible for the Business Unit demand-side budget of the Country.
- You will develop business strategies and sales and marketing plans in partnership with local Marketing and Sales teams. Participates in the budgeting process, including preparation of market data using Hitachi Energy marketing and sales tools, forecasting requirements and representing the Global Business Unit in the local market.
- You will translate the Product management strategy into the local portfolio through market and customer segmentation, and continuously analyses the content of the local portfolio with a focus on white spots and technology gaps. Coordinates product lifecycle marketing and ensures effective execution in the local market. Contributes to the definition of new product portfolio strategies in the Country providing inputs to Hub GPG S&M.
- You will analysis and reporting of Sales Force Dot Com (SFDC) data for leads and opportunities management, customer contact activity, pipeline. Reporting of market intelligence, competition, risks, market and sales position & share, macro-economic data, etc for sales team and customers. Collaborates with Sales team to define the marketing plan, including marketing communication activities, training activities and sales initiatives. Taking the lead on the training and use of common Hitachi Energy marketing and sales tools and processes.
- You must ensure (with HR Business Partner support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Coaches, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies. Drives and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration
- You will implement and ensures compliance with global and local standards, rules, tools, policies and processes related to operations/project execution and shares functional best practices and lessons learned across the organization.
- You must ensure proposals are developed and approved to enable negotiations. Oversees quotations to promote optimal outcome. Ensures all status updates and documentation are accurately tracked in appropriate systems. Takes local responsibility for the Business Unit mix and maintains the accuracy of data for project pipeline and orders received forecast and competitive feedback in relevant tools.
- You must Ensures the team is well prepared and has the necessary internal support to pursue and manage large project contracts. Helps negotiate complex legal and commercial international frame agreements.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, commerce or engineering.
- Senior level and strategic Marketing and sales training and experience.
- Minimum 7-10 years of marketing and sales experience.
- Exposure to large scale market analysis projects and strategic plans.
- Understanding of contract law.
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc).
- Knowledge of electrical and automation technologies/industries would be desirable.
- Familiarity with the New Zealand Electricity grid (desired).
- Knowledge of New Zealand Electricity services markets (desired).