You will be part of a Global Engineering Center team and your task is to contribute to the global design work with positive team atmosphere and networking.
Roles and Responsibility:
- The success candidate will be the part of Control Panel Design and Engineering Team specialized in making panel design for Transformers, design covering different countries
- Responsible for making schematics, Interface documents, BOM, Auxiliary load calculation and other project supporting documents for customer submission
- Coordination between Supplier, Production and Manufacturing team for project execution
- Coordinating his/her design activities within a worldwide factories network.
- Participation in internal design concept reviews
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience:
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree of Electrical Engineering
- 2 - 7 years’ experience working in Electrical Panel design for Distribution/Power Transformers Candidates with higher experience also to be considered
- Experience in AC/DC Control & Protection schemes
- Good understanding of Schematics, Protection concepts and Operation philosophy
- Exposure / Basic Knowledge in International electrical (IEEE/IEC) standards
- Experience on Microsoft office and tools
- Good communication skills in English Language oral and written form.
- Ability to speak with and work together with the technical teams in different parts of the world.
- Demonstrated team building and networking skills, would be a preference.
- Good verbal and written English is Must
- Organized and thorough.
- A team player, open with information and willingly contributes to team discussions with an ability to work without supervision when required.
- Additional languages knowledge is considered an advantage.
- Quick learner with ability to master new areas