Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
To be successful in this position, you will have proven experience in Automotive domain and hands on
experience in developing software based on AUTOSAR architecture
Specific Functional Capabilities, Knowledge and Skills Required
• Engineering or Post Graduate Engineering degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
• 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in Automotive domain
• Hands on experience in Powertrain or Chassis domain
• Experience in AUTOSAR architecture
• Experience in deriving SW requirements from system requirements
• Hands on understanding of ASPICE processes SWE1 and SWE6
• Prior experience with software detailed design and implementation
• Ability to manage stakeholders from system and software teams and clarify their questions
• Understanding of HSI (hardware software interface) document
• PTC Integrity
• Enterprise Architect
Must be fluent in English"Preferences:
AUTOSAR, Software requirements, SWE.1, SWE.6Job Responsibilities:
• Capture and derive software requirements from customer and related Systems / Components.
• Ensure compliance to internal and external standards including functional safety.
• Establish traceability upstream and downstream, define attributes and create relevant work products
• Participate in review of system and software requirements
• Manage stakeholders from system and software teams and clarify their questions
• Participate in ASPICE audits (both internal and external)
• Support SW-PL on detailed planning and team coordination.
• Analyse Defects and Changes.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.