Support Senior Project Manager in all financial and commercial matters and actively drive the project’s performance. Assigned to multiple smaller projects.
- You will support the tender manager on financial aspects. Provide input to negotiations on commercial issues and provide input in local risk review process.
- You must provide input to the Project Execution Plan on financial aspects, prepare project invoices, financial accounting and reporting (including project site accounting). Drive project cash flow and oversees currency risk and tax issues and is responsible for the correctness of project balance sheet and income statement as well as for cash flow and monthly/quarterly forecast.
- You will participate in opportunity/risk identification, monitor that all required mitigation actions are timely implemented, support the Project Manager in coordinating and preparing monthly project reviews. Participate in preparing the project cost report and verify the substance for cost to complete.
- You must provide support on claim management, back-charges and insurance cases and monitors the proper follow up together with the Contract Manager/Project Manager up-stream (towards customer), side-stream (towards consortia partner) as well as down-stream (towards suppliers).
- You will support the Project Manager in adherence to corporate governance, integrity, assurance, internal control, group charter, country specific finance directives and instructions.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting or Economic.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in finance and controlling function.
- Familiarity with project business and understand nature of internal control to support business would be appreciated.
- Experienced on ERP and other business system i.e. SAP , Trintech