Hitachi Energy is currently seeking a Learning & Development Partner to directly support our business in Europe. Position location is flexible within Europe and working mainly from home is possible. This role is reporting directly to the Head of Talent Management and Learning & Development Lead in Europe, and will play a vital role within the organization as you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of our Learning & Development initiatives across a complex, global business within several geographies. By joining us, you will ensure our team is prepared to meet the organization's current and future needs in a continuously evolving business environment.
- Lead, support and implement various global and local Learning & Development projects and programs regarding career development and training portfolio while ensuring Diversity and Inclusion
- Select appropriate delivery methods for the trainings, applying rapid design and delivery methods (virtual, classroom, blended, multi-media, etc.) which are the best match to target group needs.
- Develop training curriculum/materials both for individuals and key groups
- Collect data and analyze the impact of specific initiatives as well as long-term impact of the training programs.
- Cooperate with external training providers. Select and oversee vendors to develop training content or conduct training
- Act as consultant for various stakeholders in all Learning & Development matters
- Foster a global network of Learning & Development specialists collaborating cross country and exchanging expertise as well as driving global Learning & Development processes cross business areas and geographies
- Measure learning effectiveness based on information from surveys, feedback sessions and performance reviews
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in the area of Human Resources
- Several years of experience in supporting, driving and consulting Human Resources processes on various stakeholder levels preferably in the field of Learning & Development
- Familiarity with design and facilitation of programs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, strong intercultural competence
- Designing and developing standard/custom-made solutions as well as market experience on programs available
- Previous experience facilitating and delivering learning programs
- Extensive experience of people development, agile learning and a passion in the area of learning and development
- Excellent command of English and at least one other language from one of our major countries in the hub (Swedish, German, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Polish)