We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who is willing to constantly develop his/her skills.
If you join us, you will work with a global team of DevOps Engineers to support software development. Your primary focus will be on building and maintaining an infrastructure for a multi-site development team including source code repository, release tools, scripts, packaging, and deployment tools.
You will contribute to the development of existing products related to the IoT network: floodlight cameras, smart doorbells, smart alarms, and anything else you can imagine thinking about smart home and home security. This is the role in which your ideas and creativity are much welcome, as the final result will depend on our team's approach and work.
All products are Linux-based devices - if you already have some experience in this area - great! If not, don't worry - we will provide you access to unique technology, experts, and know-how, just give us a good basis! You will also be cooperating closely with the R&D team in the USA.
Moreover, you will contribute to the most recognized brand in the world and this is not an exaggeration. Like millions of people on this planet, you know this brand, you use it, and you benefit from its products almost every day. Now it is your turn to be a part of it. Are you ready?
If you have a feeling, even slightly, that this is something for you - don't hesitate. Our awesome recruitment team will provide you with more information and guide you through the process.
Don't waste any second, apply!Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in working with Source Code Management
- At least 1 year of experience in working with Source Code Management
- Complex CI/CD Management Experience with Jenkins and Groovy
- Experience in working with Linux or/ and Unix-based Operating Systems
- Excellent skills in modern SCM tools from an administration/development perspective (GIT, Gerrit, Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Ability and willingness to support and maintain the application/service including carrying out the working duties in the case of emergency situations
- Analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good English proficiency (B2+)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Working experience with Infrastructure as Code Model (Terraform, Packer)
- Working experience with Cloud Computing (preferred: AWS)
- Working experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Software development background
- Support software development process
- Develop a continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline
- Building and maintaining an infrastructure for a development team including source code repository, release tools, scripts, packaging, and deployment tools
- Service recovery/fixing when the critical incidents get reported and according to the agreed SLA level
- Process improvement to maintain the integrity of the codebase (including check-in validation rules and branch/merge processes)
- Development of services and tools for our programming infrastructure
- Continue to evaluate new technologies and update/develop standard practices
- Work closely with the software development team and other functional groups
#LI-MSTA #LI-REMOTEWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.