The client provides a reimbursement platform available for companies with mobile employees who are traveling places for their day-to-day job. They have solutions for Small and Medium Businesses, Mid-size companies and Enterprises to enable them to manage the reimbursement by streamlining and optimizing calculation process, control cost by using insight based on the rich user data aggregated through their Mobile app. Its platform and proprietary software simplify the reimbursement and management of vehicle, device, work and living costs through personalized calculations. They provide and customize the right reimbursement model for their clients as per their needs. Backed by rich user data for hundreds of clients, gathered and refined over decades, and updated in real time. Our client is the platform of choice for top Fortune 500 companies and organizations committed to workplace agility. Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience with some of the Big Data technologies (Spark (Scala/Python), Azure Cloud, Databricks)
- Candidates have to be familiar with LLM. (Focus on Python)
- Recent experience in hands-on software development
- Able to develop/unit test and deploy complex data & analytic solutions
- Experienced in software for distributed production systems
- 4+ years overall work experience
- Master's degree a computer science or a related field
- Experience in scaling spark applications, optimizations and performance tuning
- Expert knowledge of distributed computing, DeltaLake and optimization techniques
- Knowledgeable in Warehouse solutions (ex. Yellowbrick, Snowflake)
- Experience in work automation.
- Process mapping experience
- Proven proficiency with data analysis and ability to troubleshoot data issues
- Experience with Linux/Unix Systems, and scripting.
- Experiences using dev-ops tools (ex. Azure Dev Ops)
- Able to mentor fellow co-workers to expand overall team skills.
- Advanced communication skills to present solutions clearly to the team and users.
- Working knowledge of Agile software engineering processes.
- Community developer presence (GitHub, apache, open source projects, etc)
- Positive attitude towards challenges.Job Responsibilities:
- Experience implementing statistical research projects that apply optimization techniques to large datasets. Knowledge of data cleaning techniques
- Deep knowledge of multivariate constrained optimization, mixed-integer optimization, linear and quadratic programming
- Exposure to statistical theory and machine learning techniques, including generalized linear models, survival analysis, decision trees, and clustering techniques is a big plus
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Upper intermediate or better English level, both verbal and written
Lastly, responsibilities also include:
Maintaining in-depth knowledge of data ecosystem and trends; being a subject matter expert
Recommends new tools to improve the current stack and solve data needs efficiently.What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.