Excellent English LevelRequirements:Role Summary
A high-performing individual contributor who is making key contributions to the content strategy across programs, systems, and product areas.Experience
At least 5 years related professional experience. Functional/Technical Skills
• Audits, analyzes, structures, creates and presents content independently using established or self-developed frameworks.
• Focuses increasingly on content problems across systems and product areas.
• Demonstrates strong skills in facilitation and storytelling.Job Responsibilities:ROLE EXPECTATIONS
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Content Design:
- Demonstrates strong knowledge and skills in
writing content for digital products.
• Contributes to the brand style guide and design
• Orchestrates a consistent and compelling voice
and tone across complex product areas.
• Identifies and resolves issues with accessibility,
inclusion, readability, and translation impacts when
crafting new content.
• Identifies and uses scalable frameworks (e.g.,
matrixes and other structured documentation) to
solve structural problems with product content.
- Systems Thinking:
- Designs content solutions to improve systems,
overcome technical constraints, and reduce
• Coordinates bringing together different
stakeholders with varied perspectives to develop
solutions to user problems, and contributes own
• Thinks holistically to identify opportunities
around policies/ processes to increase efficiency
across organizational boundaries.
• Demonstrates an advanced understanding of
how the technical back- and front-end support
content across channels.
• Leverages UI frameworks, modularity,
localization, reuse, and related concepts to design
content solutions that scale.
- Customer Centricity:
- Applies user-centered practices to drive content
strategy for their product area.
• Develops own insights about users based on data
and insights from research and other sources.
• Communicates user-centric goals and insights
when presenting work.
• Encourages team members to remain user centric.
- Communication and Presentation:
- Communicates compelling rationale and
narratives to team and stakeholders.
• Actively seeks diverse feedback on work and
anticipates feedback to address it proactively.
• Tailors communications (content focus, style,
format, etc.) for different audiences as appropriate.
• Builds understanding of current business
processes, objectives, and challenges to suggest
solutions and improvements.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.