Description of the team:
The candidate will work closely with developers and a lead UX designer, contributing to a system rich in customer value and marked by exceptional quality.Requirements:
Previous experience - prerequisite:
Candidates are required to have substantial experience in UX design, focusing particularly on web and mobile interfaces, with a history of close collaboration with development teams.
Previous experience - desired:
Experience with fleet, machinery, or automotive systems is a bonus.
Proficient in Figma design tool and the ability to create high-fidelity mockups and wireframes for desktop and mobile interfaces.
- Strong understanding of UI/UX design principles, and demonstrated experience from designing for web and mobile platforms.
- Ability to design reusable components, icons, and illustrations that can be used across different pages and platforms.
- Knowledge and a keen interest in the latest design trends and technologies, and good ability to put it into practice when creating modern and visually appealing interfaces.
- Able to utilize design systems and able to create and maintain a style guide to ensure consistency across designs.
- Experience with user testing, user research, and creating user flows and personas to ensure the design meet user needs and expectations.
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work closely with developers to ensure designs are feasible and can be implemented efficiently.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with design accessibility principles and the ability to design interfaces that are inclusive and accessible to all users.
- Good communication skills and ability to explain as well as motivate design decisions to stakeholders and clients.Job Responsibilities:
Skilled UX Designer to join our dynamic team, dedicated to crafting a seamless and intuitive digital machine fleet service. The ideal candidate will be instrumental in delivering a stellar user experience for our customers by creating innovative, user-centered designs and providing precise assets and descriptions for our development team.What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.