Job ID: R0011534
Date Posted: Nov 28, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail S.p.A.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Industrial Investment Technician who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Pistoia or Reggio Calabria.
Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
The activity consists in the management of industrial investments in Hitachi Rail BU Rolling stock Italy.
• Support to factories in defining civil and industrial solutions and innovation and standardization of technical solutions in three italian plants
• Management, planning and control of the budget investment initiatives
• Elaboration of reports, graphs, periodic data extraction as analysis and reporting to the factories, company management, finance, administration and corporate Hitachi
• Elaboration of all the documentation necessary for the authorization of the investment (RASI, SDI, business plan, etc ...), collection of documents, obtaining signatures, requests for authorizations, archiving
• Support to the Plants for the installation of equipements and the execution of civil works with the possible necessary completion of all the technical and bureaucratic procedures related to tenders
• Support to the Plants in the management of all the technical documentation of the works (manuals, certifications, etc ...)
• Verification of the benefits obtained from the investments and of any corrective actions
• Support to plants and administration in asset management
• Management of financing projects from the technical definition to the support for obtaining tax benefits
Personal skills: high profile in terms of managerial and decision-making autonomy, good level of problem solving, available to team working (Relations with some internal departments, Plant, Finance both for the approval and reporting part, Administration), good ability to analyze numbers and create reports, ability to manage and interact with external partners and suppliers, good skills in planning and coordinating medium / long-term projects.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
Previous experience and knowledge in other production sites also in other business lines
Fluent Knowledge of English (written & spoken).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.careers.hitachi.com/
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail