On-Site Service Specialist
Job ID: R0036051
Date Posted: Dec 28, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY JAPAN, LTD.
Profession (Job Category): IT, Telecom & Internet
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- You will be responsible for executing and delivering HR Services according to defined Service Level Agreement(s), SOP, and Working Instructions. Handles complex/escalated tasks. Ensure all HR Operational processes incorporate appropriate control mechanisms, including 4-eye-check / internal control checks, data protection, and compliance tasks.
- You will deliver HR Service support to the HR community, managers, and employees. Shows customer service mindset and a proactive way of working to serve the customers with a “can do” attitude.
- You will identify and propose the enhancements and simplification of existing processes and procedures based on feedback and experience with customers. Leads some process improvement activities (standardization, harmonization, automation) and participates in various quality control and audit activities. Continues to improve local Working Instructions of each service process to keep it up to date.
- You will be responsible for communicating information regarding policies and standards on assigned processes to internal customers as needed. Organizes the training related to HR systems and processes for managers and employees as needed. Engages the customers to know more about HR Services.
- You will understand the business requirements and provide the solutions from the HR Service point of view. Support the implementation of the transformation from the HR Service workstream.
- You will record employee inquiries in an appropriate IT system (ticket tool). Performs data entry into appropriate systems as necessary for assigned HR Service(s). Maintains a high level of data quality and accuracy in the systems. Provides on-demand reports related to the process where required.
- You will master the comprehensive HR Service knowledge. Focusing on Payroll, Benefit, and Time management, also master the end-to-end process, talent acquisition process support, and employee life cycle management. Ensure a robust framework to enable compliance with all country legal and regulatory requirements. Support and represent Common Shared Service HR in any internal/external HR Audits
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You will have 5 years and more hands-on Payroll or Employee Service experience Including social insurance, payroll including expat, year-end tax adjustment, and have experience in employee onboarding/offboarding management and talent acquisition process support.
- TOEIC 700 and more or actual working experience in using English.
- Preferred workday and SAP experience.
- Working experience in a multinational company.
- Proficiency in both spoken & and written English language is required.