Abū Ȥaby [Abu Dhabi],
United Arab Emirates
Job ID: R0031024
Date Posted: Dec 5, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: HITACHI RAIL STS S.P.A.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
· To provide effective technical support to the line maintenance team responsible for all aspects of depot equipment related engineering and maintenance works for Riyadh Metro.
· Assist the TSM Maintenance Manager in preparing the maintenance budget, in the planning, budgeting, management and allocation of resources for all aspects of maintenance activities related to depot equipment.
· Supervise and oversee all aspects of technical support activities pertaining to the section of depot equipment.
· Carry out on-site periodical inspection over the depot asset, paying special atten- tion to critical areas of the railway, coordinate with depots maintenance team for technical expertise support.
· Act as a technical expert to provide suggestions and guidance to the depot equip- ment Maintenance team and the wider business to improve the existing mainte- nance procedures and instructions, system modifications, new works planning and implementation
· Provide management back-up to the depots managerial staff during periods of leave when required
· Provide training, technical support and guidance on depot equipment mainte- nance within the Maintenance Department and to the O&M organization at large
· Carry out 24-hour on-call responsibility for incidents and emergency within its sec- tion
· Manage the depots maintenance section to ensure outputs delivered are to an appropriate standard on time and within the maintenance budget allocated for the maintenance of depot equipment
· Perform and carry out duties as instructed/ directed by the Transit System Mainte- nance Manager.
· Ensure that the safety standards within the rolling stock and depot section are established and in compliance with the company safety policy and procedures
· Ensure that the safety procedures are fully observed and implemented during all rolling stock and depot engineering and maintenance activities implemented in- ternally or by the subcontractors;
· Conduct regular health, safety, quality and environmental (HSQE) management review to determine if performance is adequate and to recommend any changes in procedures and instructions to the Rolling Stock and Depot Equipment Man- ager;
· Follow safe working procedures personally and wear appropriate personal protec- tive equipment (PPE) as required and look out for the safety of others.
· Liaise and supervise relevant sub-supplier’s staff and timely communicating with Maintenance Manager where Supplier intervention is required in order to ensure assets remain fully available to internal stakeholders
Perform related duties as requested by the Maintenance Manager.
· Upholding maintenance compliance as per KPIs, ensuring discipline assets are timely maintained as per plan to minimize failures and meet reliability targets.
· Managing and arranging for the timely calibration and or inspection of all applica- ble special tools and equipment and availability of calibration certificates as and when required
· Liaising with Engineering, ensuring the configuration of all equipment is recorded maintained up to date.
· Implementing a culture of continuous improvement in maintenance delivery
· Ensuring all stakeholders and relevant departments are timely informed of any changes in asset configuration and any such changes that may affect their depart- ment.