You as a Technical Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy High Voltage Business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be leading and supporting the local unit to fulfill the transfer of GIS or GIL products (ELK-04, ELK-14 & ELK-3) to Saudi and MEA region.
- Understanding the detail and the depth of technology to be offered within an overall technical solution of High Voltage GIS Switchgear.
- Mapping the technology capability to the solutions of the High Voltage Switchgears offerings.
- Developing and implementing new products, processes, standards or operational plans that will have impact on the achievement of functional results.
- Supporting the ramp-up of production and document management control.
- Supporting the Production planning and operations team for the production ramp-up.
- Supporting the Qualification of the Hitachi Energy GIS products in other GCC countries.
- Supporting the management team with technical consultation.
- Supporting the Quality team by reviewing Incoming goods testing and inspection.
- Coordinating analysis to evaluate market and contributing to marketing plan development.
- Ensuring technical and commercial support to Sales force for critical or special negotiations.
- Providing a direct and indirect support for Customers inquires associated with GIS technical expertise. This includes attending meetings, workshops, and seminars and present accordingly.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- An Expert Professional is a recognized master’s in professional discipline typically obtained through advanced education and work experience.
- A bachelor’s/master's degree in electrical engineering with 10+ years of experience in GIS products.
- Excellent knowledge on Hitachi Energy GIS products (ELK-04, ELK-14 & ELK-3).
- Have knowledge of specific technology, e.g. Software, IoT, content management etc.,
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English language is required.