Our client is one of the leaders in Software as a service in the world of business applications.
You will be working on a data platform.
About the platform:
A suite of products to deliver a flexible modern data estate in the customer's Azure tenant without the major expense and effort of a large buildout or data program.
We build, deliver, and update a data platform for customers to build on top of, without the hassle and expense of an implementation.
Customers see data available in their environment week one, with sophisticated history and query technology - no engineering!
We are looking for a talented Full Stack React and Python Developer to join our dynamic development team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining robust web applications. The ideal candidate should have expertise in both front-end (React.js) and back-end (Python) technologies.Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer with expertise in React.js and Python.
- Experience with front-end libraries and frameworks such as Redux, Flux, etc.
- Knowledge of back-end frameworks such as Django or Flask.
- Familiarity with database technologies (e.g., PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and microservices architecture.
- Version control using Git.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with state management tools for React (e.g., Redux).
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines.
- Testing experience using tools like Jest, Enzyme, or Pytest.
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement new features.
- Develop and maintain scalable web applications using React.js for the front end and Python (Django/Flask) for the back end
- Design and implement RESTful APIs and integrate them with the front-end components.
- Ensure the responsiveness and performance of applications across various devices and browsers.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Conduct code reviews, provide constructive feedback, and participate in team discussions.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and optimize code for performance and security.
- Stay informed about industry trends and technologies to incorporate best practices into projects.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.