Lead a team focused on the complete, accurate, and timely completion of Accounts Receivable (AR) transactions. Ensure compliance with internal guidelines and procedures, as well as external regulatory requirements.
- You will be responsible for defining operating guidelines and project tasks to ensure the delivery of services to assigned business partners by service level agreements. Drives cash collection in line with Group guidelines and participates in Group cash collection initiatives.
- You will ensure accurate processing of Accounts Receivable transactions. Oversees organization and work allocation for individuals involved in transaction processing.
- You will lead the implementation of collection and credit risk management solutions. Provides accurate and timely credit assessments to business partners.
- You will oversee the analysis of accounts and highlight discrepancies/anomalies for correction.
- You will lead the enforcement and implementation of relevant internal accounting and reporting guidelines and compliance with external accounting regulations.
- You will build and manage relationships with business partners to manage expectations and ensure customer satisfaction.
- You will oversee the implementation of best practices and continuously optimize practices to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains.
- You will ensure transparency in financial reporting and disclosures. Leads Internal Control over Financial Reporting compliance and reporting for the AR team.
- You will ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of the reporting package and associated disclosures.
- You will ensure (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled, and directed. Guides motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Finance and Accounting Education with a bachelor's degree.
- SAP operation preferred good skills in MS Excel.
- Good communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Experience and leadership in managing a team.
- Proficiency in both spoken & and written English language is required.