You as a Project Engineer will be part of Hitachi Energy High Voltage Business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be leading the execution of medium size to large and moderately complex GIS projects and ensuring that all related activities are performed in accordance with Hitachi Energy policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety and environment requirements, financial targets as well as schedule commitments.
- Reviewing of Contract receipt from Sales.
- Developing project schedule and freezing with respective stakeholders (internal and external).
- Preparation of project specific risk and opportunities management plan. Preparation of project wise Master document list.
- Coordination for Engineering drawing approvals. Coordinating with customer for drawings or document approvals.
- Coordinating with Engineer and SCM to place order on sub supplier for material procurement. Coordinating with planning team for production plan and follow up on production progress.
- Coordination on Stage inspections (if any).
- Coordination with LPG for material readiness and completion of FAT.
- Following up on Material shipment, material receipt at site and acknowledgment from sites for submission of Milestone billings (if any).
- Coordinating with stakeholders for Installation, testing and commissioning at site.
- Closely coordinating and documenting change requests related to project scope and getting approvals for time extension, additional cost etc.
- Project handing over, as-built drawings, commercial closure etc. and collection of PAC, close out of snags and FAC.
- Payments follow up with Customers.
- Main contact for customers in project, leading customer meetings.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- 0 - 3 years of experience in project execution of GIS projects, Substation projects or similar projects related to Design, supply installation of High Voltage equipment. Minimum of 2 years in role as PM.
- Should possess strong leadership skills and ability to convince stakeholders in the interest of the project.
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver the projects with time, cost and quality.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English language is required.