You as a Project Management Team Leader will be part of Hitachi Energy High Voltage Business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be leading the team of project managers for successful execution of medium size to large and moderately complex GIS projects and ensuring that all related activities are performed in accordance with Hitachi Energy policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety and environment requirements, financial targets as well as schedule commitments.
- Leading the team of Project Managers for successful execution of projects under assigned region.
- Ensuring that all project related activities are performed in accordance with Hitachi Energy policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety and environment requirements, financial targets as well as schedule commitments.
- First escalation point for customer and cross functions.
- Supporting the project team and resolving the cross-function roadblocks.
- Project allocations and resource loading monitoring.
- Monitoring and controlling all projects by Project Reviews as per process.
- Providing project status reports to management and other stakeholders.
- Providing monthly forecast for revenue and collections and achieving them.
- Ensuring the compliance to Hitachi Energy Project Management Processes and ISO procedures and handling internal and external audits.
- Completing the GPM (Global Performance Management) of team members.
- Building up strong relations with customers and managing customer satisfaction by on time execution of projects.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineer.
- 12 - 17 years of experience needed. Must have experience in project execution of GIS projects, Substation projects or similar projects related to Design, supply, installation of High Voltage equipment.
- Should possess strong leadership skills and ability to lead the team and convince stakeholders in the interest of the project.
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver the projects with time, cost, and quality.
- SAP or another ERP knowledge.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English language is required.