You as a Project Document Controller will be part of Hitachi Energy High Voltage Business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be supporting Project managers in execution of medium size to large and complex GIS projects by managing the project documentation as per contractual agreements, quality standards and project schedule.
- Reviewing of Documents requirements as per project specification and customer requirements, during project handover from sales.
- Developing and maintaining document control master list for every project, align with internal stakeholders and customer representatives.
- Driving the completion, submission and approval of key documents and keeping track of every document transaction (through transmittals).
- Understanding and managing client EDMS system.
- Coordination and follow-up for all project related drawing and other key document submission or approvals and maintaining updated status of drawings and documents in master file.
- Preparing the documentation for customer submission and keeping the track record of customer correspondence.
- Keeping Project manager updated regularly of document status during project reviews.
- Participating in document approval status review meetings.
- Main contact for customers in projects for Documentation related topics.
- Supporting Project Manager for drafting and submission of contractual letters to customer.
- Archiving or Scanning or Printing - Renaming, recording and filing incoming hard or electronic copies of drawings and documents (Internal and External).
- Ensuring all management, system documentation is the current version and easily accessible in hard files or digital records.
- Developing and maintaining document control process for efficient project management.
- Creating functional location in SAP for project document storage.
- Preparing documentation for Production handover and I&C handover.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- 4 years of experience in document control. Must have working experience in project execution similar projects and minimum 2 years leading and coordinating with external customers.
- Expert in SAP or xECM document storage concept.
- Good working knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, Power point, SharePoint etc.,) and at least one type of document control systems.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and to deliver quality results on time.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all project stake holders.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English language is required.