We are looking for an experienced Senior Embedded C Engineer to join GlobalLogic, and become a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare, and logistics industries.
Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer by developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.
If you find the telco industry interesting, and Embedded C holds no secrets for you - apply!
The new, exciting path is waiting for you Requirements:
- 8+ years of experience in commercial projects as an Embedded Software Engineer
- Proficiency in C programming language
- Experience with embedded systems and Linux OS
- Knowledge of cellular telecommunication technologies: GSM, UMTS, LTE, 5G
- Knowledge of data transmission protocols (TCP, UDP, IP and related)
- Understanding of NAS and RRC signaling on radio interface between UE and eNB/gNB
- Knowledge of software tools supporting software development process: GIT, Jira, Wireshark
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good English skills (min. C1 Advanced)
- Design and development of firmware for industrial cellular telecommunication devices in accordance with technical standards specified in L2 and L3 layers specified by 3GPP (CC, MM, SIM/USIM, RR, SS, MAC, RLC, RRC, NAS...)
- Unit Test and Smoke Test development
- Drive engineering best practices and set standards for other engineers in the team
- Support CI/CD pipeline development environment
- Working closely with analysts, developers, testers, project managers and consultants
- Cooperation with distributed teams and stakeholders involved in the software development life cycle
- Support for pre-approval and approval sessions in certification labs
- Participate in the hiring process and mentor others - improving their skills and ability to get things done
#LI-MSTA #LI-REMOTEWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.