Internal GlobalLogic Lab research project.
Our aim is to create a totally new, fully automated 5G Telecom platform by connecting the Infrastructure-as-Code approach with Core and O-RAN as well as the Testing Framework.Requirements:
- Solid experience as a Solution Architect in 5G Core, and 4G Core.
- Minimum 5 years experience in programming with Openstack-related products or IT/Telco Cloud system deployment and testing.
- Knowledgeable on Standards Alignment: ETSI, 3GPP, IETF, CNCF, TMFORUM, MEF-LSO.
- Cloud domain experience.
- Strong background in engaging with customers, demonstrating advanced communication skills, leading, influencing, building networks and relationships, planning, and delivering results.
- Master's level, majoring in Computer Science or Engineering (IT, Telecom).
- IMS knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
#LI-Remote #LI-VM3Job Responsibilities:
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Lead in solution analysis & design and acting technical lead in projects.
- Lead cloud related product deployment, include Software Installation, Configuration preparation, Integration with other component or product, Migration data and service.
- Be responsible for the delivery team from a technical perspective for management and orchestration in Cloud based Solution.
- Define technical solution for cloud project implementation.
- Identify possible impacts of specific deployment requirements on products & solutions. Feasibility studies.
- Define User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Support pre-sales activities, provide technical cost estimation and solution analysis.
- Manage customers' requirements and customer expectations from presales through to the handover stages of the project.
- Present project solution to customer and lead team discussion.
- Be responsible for knowledge sharing and collaboration skills.
- Participate in customer workshops, provide solution and technical expertise and deliver solution presentations.
- Identify the impacts and risks as a result of the solution introduction, and recommendations on solution evolution.
- Provide leadership and high-level competence for integration teams.
- Share and transfer knowledge, and mentor other team members.
- Identify add on sales opportunities via a close cooperation with the customer in the delivery projects and drive business by finding new convergence opportunities based on expanding existing solutions as well as creating new ones.
- Interact with customer, 3rd Party suppliers, and other Service Delivery organizations.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.