GlobalLogic is looking for a solutions architect with a wireless network, dashboards/ portal, and API development experience to build and launch private network (LTE, CBRS, 5G) solutions for enterprise markets. The solution enables enterprises to deploy a private network on their premise and offer connectivity to their customers along with continued connectivity to the client network. Requirements:
- Location: Boston, MA (Onsite role)
- Looking for a Wireless Test Architect with the following experience
- 10+ years of testing experience
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience
- Experience with System Engineering, Design, and Testing
- Knowledge of 4G and 5G wireless infrastructure, architecture, concepts and network flows for voice, messaging, and data calls
- Knowledge of 4G network elements and functionality including the 4G EPC Core (SGW, PGW, and MME) and the IMS Core (PCRF, Subscriber DB, HSS, and EDA), Provisioning, troubleshooting, testing, etc
- Experience with OSS/BSS and OAM services in 4G and 5G deployments
- Knowledge of: IP, IPSec, TCP/UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, NTP, LDAP, Diameter, Radius, SIP, EPC CORE interfaces, IMS Core Interfaces, SOAP, 3GPP, 3GPP2, etc
- Knowledge of Client's end-to-end services that will be supported in Private Networks: 911, e911, PTT/MCPTT, CMAS, etc
- Knowledge of the Client's ecosystem and integration points: alarming, monitoring, performance, inventory management, etc
- Strong commitment to quality, self-motivation, and accountability to work assignments
- Oral and written communication skills - the ability to interface with various levels within the organization
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- The position requires extensive experience in wireless technology systems and design with a background in 3GPP/ LTE/ 5G standards-based network elements (Core/ RAN), OSS/BSS, Cloud, Dashboard portal, and APIs architecture
- The ideal candidate should be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams on network technology and product development/engineering to create and validate technology architecture, develop prototypes, reference designs, and UI/UX with product development teams
- Minute attention to detail and soft skills will be critical for the professional to be successful in this fast-paced role.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidaysAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.