- Customer is a US medical Company that is dedicated to transforming patient's lives at scale by being the driving force to decentralize the delivery of safe care into their homes or other preferred sites of care.
- Project provides health systems with all that is needed to safely care for patients, including the clinical protocols, reimbursement model, platform technology, and fulfillment of all the clinical services required in the home through partners. Clinicians and patients broadly prefer this model over traditional care; both clinical and financial outcomes are improved as compared to traditional care.
- 2+ years as a DevOps engineer (AWS, GCP
- Good knowledge of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) ecosystem
- Expertise in Linux Systems Administrator, or Infrastructure Engineer
- Scripting skills in any of the following languages: bash, python (preferably)
- Experience managing and optimizing continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD)
- SQL Server experience in managing and/or migration
- ETL pipeline experience (SSIS, specifically)
- Experience with monitoring tools like New Relic, Google Analytics etc.
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience in building Docker containers and using continuous integration tools with Docker
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Broad technical understanding of data systems and web technologies
- Independent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools (i.e., Cloudwatch, Datadog, PagerDuty, Prometheus, etc.)Job Responsibilities:
- Design, build and maintain secure cloud infrastructure
- Design, build, and maintain monitoring and alerting systems for infrastructure and services.
- Build and maintain CI / CD pipeline infrastructure supporting the entire SDLC
- Write clear & concise documentation
- Partner with other engineering teams to enable collaboration and standardization.
- Communicate with client and team
#LI-AK5 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.