Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look what our employees are saying. Hitachi Solutions : rejoignez dès maintenant notre équipe de conseils en technologies Microsoft (hitachi-solutions.fr) What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses) and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices from time to time. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi. Job Description
We are growing our administration team
and looking for an HR Assistant/Office Administrator
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family.
The Hitachi Solutions French entity builds its development around 70 employees spread over the national territory as of now, with the intention to double the size in the new future.
As an HR & Office Administrator you will:
- Support the Human Resources Manager
- Recruitment co-ordination (drafting and distribution of offers, interview, selection of candidates)
- Monitoring the integration of new hires (employee onboarding, mentoring)
- Employee engagement (probationary periods)
- Maintain personal records of hires (DPAE, employment contract, welcome kit, medical examinations)
- Contribute to CSR events
- Office management
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs
- Organise office supplies
- Manage the use of meeting rooms
- Work with the building manager to maintain security processes
- Maintain preferred suppliers for accommodation and travel
- Organise employee gifts and awards
- Organise employee events (e.g.: quarterly/annual events)
The missions entrusted to you will be likely to evolve over the course of your collaboration, taking into account your appetites as well as development projects and the social news of the company.Qualifications
You ideally have a first experience on an equivalent position or,
- Newly qualified graduates (bachelor's degree or less) with less than three years' professional experience
- French language as must have with fluency in English both written and oral
- Strong presentation/communication/facilitation skills (oral and written)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office productivity tools
- Good organisational skills
- A strong sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Ability to work independently and well within a team
These strengths will enable you to flourish within a fast-growing group.Recruitment process
- 3 interview stages including, 1 interview with the HR Director in English and a Face-to-Face in our Paris office
- Permanent contract
- Office-based contract with the exceptional possibility of working remotely by prior arrangement
- Fixed salary from 27 500€ to 32 000€
- Available immediately
- Lunch vouchers
- Annual bonus
- Pass Navigo
All our positions are open to people with disabilities. Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.Beware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.