We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire the future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us.Experience : 15+ Years Job Location : Hyderabad The Role
The candidate for this position will manage a QA team responsible for supporting feature development of our product suite and big data conformance initiative. the candidate will need to demonstrate capability based on experience in requirement analysis, test planning, test design, risk analysis, and defect management in a technical environment. The candidate(s) is responsible for ensuring quality of the coverage and results, driving automated solutions, process improvements, and mentoring others. The candidate needs to be able to adapt to a fast paced Agile (Kanban and Scrum) development approach with short timelines to be successful. What you'll bring
• 5+ years of experience developing tests cases, analyzing requirements, and managing tests results
• 3+ years SQL or an equivalent querying language
• 3+ years with both Windows and Linux operating systems
• Experience with one or more programming/scripting languages (Java, Python)
• Experience working in an agile or other iterative software development methodology
• Experience with a Test Case Management system
• Experience supporting automated test solutions
• 4-year University degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience or education/work experience
• Reliable, self-motivated, and focused on high quality delivery of work products
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a team environment Additional Preferred Skills
• Experience writing automated tests using Selenium, UFT, JUnit 4 or TestNG, Shell Scripting
• Experience working with source control and deployment tools, GIT and Jenkins
• Understanding of SQL/NO SQL DBs
• Experience with Data Analytics or Business Intelligence
• Experience with Big Data Systems (Cloudera, Horton, etc)Championing diversity, equity, and inclusion
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are integral to our culture and identity. Diverse thinking, a commitment to allyship, and a culture of empowerment help us achieve powerful results. We want you to be you, with all the ideas, lived experience, and fresh perspective that brings. We support your uniqueness and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our team. How we look after you
We want to help you take care of your today and tomorrow - at home and at work. Which is why we offer industry-leading benefits that go far beyond compensation. That means support, services, and resources that also take care of your holistic health and wellbeing. We're always looking for new ways of working that bring out our best, which leads to unexpected ideas. Here, you'll experience a sense of belonging, and discover autonomy, freedom, and ownership as you work alongside talented people you enjoy sharing knowledge with. We're also champions of life balance and offer flexible arrangements that work for you (role and location dependent). About us
We're a global team of innovators. Together, we harness engineering excellence and passion for insight to co-create meaningful solutions to complex challenges. We turn organizations into data-driven leaders that can a make positive impact on their industries and society. If you believe that innovation can inspire the future, this is the place to fulfil your purpose and achieve your potential.
We're proud to say we're an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, age, disability status or any other protected characteristic. Should you need reasonable accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know so that we can do our best to set you up for success.