On-Site Service Coordinator
Job ID: R0035641
Date Posted: Dec 8, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY LTD
Profession (Job Category): IT, Telecom & Internet
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
You as an On-site Service Coordinator will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. As OSS Coordinator you will be responsible for hiring and onboarding of OSS specialists across Hitachi Energy locations as well as taking care of the induction processes and keeping training materials up to date. You will also handle higher complexity incidents and cases to support the OSS team as well as act as SPOC towards other product and support groups as part of the incident management process.
- Taking care of functional management of assigned OSS specialists (internal & external employees) and creating, updating, and publishing relevant OSS knowledge articles in SNOW.
- Taking care of site relevant communications to be kept up to date (e.g. pIT Stop, Org charts, announcements) and conducting resource planning and management (absence calendars, backfills, leaves, events, dispatch site coverage)
- Collecting information relevant for OSS operations e.g. latest technological changes and pass them on to OSS specialists and highlighting issues and suggest service improvement to OSS Regional Managers
- Participating in problem and major incident management resolution and coordinating resources to support Off-site meetings and events for changes happening out of working hours
- Monitoring load of OSS engineers and coordinate resources accordingly and managing OSS assignment groups in ServiceNow
- Providing monthly summary of service (high lights, low lights, ticket summary, KPIs, prolonged tickets, etc.) and Cascade information to OSS engineers from other parts of HE organization
- Ensuring that all Health & Safety requirements, ethics, code of conduct, and moral standards are met and checking that required IT equipment and tools are provided to OSS engineers
- Ensuring that required access are provided to OSS engineers
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s in IT field is required.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in IT support and working as a lead by managing at least five people for at least two years.
- Have a valid ITIL certification and bringing an outstanding customer service orientation as well as proven interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.