We are curently looking for an individual capable to setup a new support direction for one of our biggest customer. He will need to cover both business and technical challenges, collaborate with peers from other regions, setup and improve processes. Requirements:
• 12+ years of experience, majorly in leading scaled tech support operations
• Prior leadership experience in leading Google Cloud Tech support teams is mandatory
• Prior experience in setting up a Tech support center is preferred
• Excellent academic credentials (with a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant professional experience)
• Strong understanding of customer support metrics, customer retention & customer experience strategies
• Proven record of success in operations management, operational enhancements, and change
• Project Management Experience
• Worked as Sr. Manager Operations to plan and execute international technical/customer support projects, ensure that teams have appropriate direction and resources to deliver services effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines
• Accountable for Governance, Service Delivery, Client management, Program Management, Innovation, Financials & SLA management for all accounts assigned
• Demonstrable experience working with stakeholders/clients to understand the requirements and align the overall vision and strategy to achieve the required results
• Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
• Expertise in account and resource management handling large-scale engagements
• Proficiency with CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce, Service Now, JIRA, BMC Remedy, etc), MS Office suite, Google Suite, etc
#LI-AS18 Job Responsibilities:
• Lead Cloud Tech support Teams and be accountable for delivery strategy, client internal
• As a Senior Manager, you will work with support leadership to design strategies and processes to provide an efficient and high-quality support experience to our customers. You will work closely with Support leadership and cross-functional teams to launch new capabilities, refine our existing operating procedures, and drive high-impact initiatives
• Develop and grow a team of Leads, SMEs, Support Engineers to deliver world-class customer service
• Direct and define team and individual goals in alignment with Global Support objectives
• Drive end-end Governance internally and in expectation with the client
• Set reasonable goals for customer/technical support projects and manage the same with the team on a consistent basis
• Interact with client stakeholders on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly basis and as appropriate, respond to their questions and guide them to the appropriate service
• Create and implement an effective customer loyalty program
• Handle large-scale operations located at multiple locations
• Closely work with multiple stakeholders to formulate an operational and strategic roadmap for the multiple projects
• Proactively address the operational issues impacting the business and find long-term solutions
• Play a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership, as well as serving as an outstanding role model.
• Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team's capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future leaders including succession planning.
• Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvements working closely with the operations teams.
• Implementing new technologies
• Providing guidance for problems and questionsWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.