GlobalLogic Sweden is currently growing very fast in the automotive sector and due to this we need a Senior Consultant in Automotive to join our further success.
The project aim is to optimize and extend with new features Automotive Solution. Our clients are Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA, and development is targeted to Automotive Solutions that will be deployed in the newest European cars. The project is considered technical excellence, and we are paying huge attention to the technical challenge, motivation of our team members, and excellent compensation.
At our project, we are building a computer-in-the-car architecture - key for enabling innovation within areas such as advanced connectivity, machine learning, and autonomous drive.Requirements:
- Proven background as being Embedded System Engineer and/or System Architect.
- Proven previous experience in Automotive SW development (at least seven years in SW development) and experience in team managment, PO, PM
- Proven experience in work with: CI/CD, Functional Safety, Automotive/Embedded OS (Linux (both User and Kernel space), Android AOSP, QNX, etc.), Diagnostics skills
- Demonstrated experience working successfully with cross-functional teams to deliver software
- Experience and understanding of SW architecture;
- Knowledge of SDLC and software development methodologies
- Understanding and ability to identify the customer's needs and the market's demand
- Excellent understanding of Agile methodologies (SAFe, Scrum, etc.) and Classic Frameworks (PMI, Prince2, etc)
- Hands-on experience with entering new projects (scope definition and estimation)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Be able to overview the tasks both from technical and business perspectives.
- Fluent in Swedish and English
As a Senior Consultant in the Automotive domain, you will be responsible for the following:
- Participate in pre-project activities
- Evaluating the market, understand demand
- Setting up new teams and projects in the Automotive domain
- Guide and coach the team on the proper way of working
- Contribute to technical practices and excellency within your area of expertise.
#LI-AM4 #LI-OnsiteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.