This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: JRA22567
Date Posted: Nov 29, 2023
Segment: Connective Industries
Business Unit: Hitachi Industry & Distribution
Company Name: JR Automation
Profession (Job Category): Administration & Facilities
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-Time
JR Automation is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to support the Executive teams onsite at our Holland, MI facility.
What You’ll Do:
• Act as the point of contact between designated executives and internal/external clients
• Executive support will be provided to the following; Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and Chief Operating Officer in that order. If workload permits, then support will be provided to Chief Financial Officer and/or Senior VP Sales & Marketing.
• Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence.
• Handle requests and queries appropriately
• Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments, and provide reminders.
• Make travel arrangements.
• Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data.
• Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers.
• Produce reports, presentations, and briefs.
• Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system.
• Manage reception area greeting/checking in all visitors.
• Help maintain a clean and organized office environment.
• Operate general office equipment for various applications, such as database and document management and word processing.
• Order and set up lunches as requested.
• Maintain inventory of office supplies.
• Process expense reports for business travel, events, and other office related expenses.
• Maintain scheduling and event calendars as well as coordinate events.
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
• Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
Note: This list of responsibilities is by no means inclusive; however, it is intended to be a guideline for activities
What You’ll Bring:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant or in other secretarial positions
Skills You’ll Have:
• Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Proficiency in English
• Exemplary planning and time management skills
• Up to date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
• High level verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
At JR Automation, our team of experts leverage the latest technologies, innovative thinking, and decades of experience to meet the automation needs of our customers all over the world. Founded in 1980, JR Automation now has over 2,200 employees at 27 manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Come think, solve, and create with us!