We are working in close partnership with a leading supplier of products, solutions, and services for industrial process measurement and automation who is making his shift to Industry 4.0 standards where we have modern technologies, automation and well planned, modern looking software. Last year our client has received two German Innovation Awards.
Currently, we are extending this cooperation to a new site in Germany. We are looking for passionate engineers who are ready to create well described and designed, a modern software application from scratch to join our team in Kraków.
The plan is to create world-class cross-platform (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Web) application in top-notch technologies which will be used all over the world in the Industrial field.
The team will consist of the developers, quality assurance engineers, scrum master, product owner as well as UI/UX designer to make sure we are staying on the latest trends in software development.Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in testing with C# (min. 3 years, high proficiency)
- Good English proficiency (min. B2+)
- Automation Expertise: Hands-on experience with Selenium and proficiency in tools such as Jira and Git
- Versatile Testing: Experience in web software testing
- Test Planning: Ability to work according to test plans
- CI/CD Knowledge: Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous delivery practices (GitLab)
- Requirements Analysis: Confidence in requirements analysis
Nice to have:
- Certification: ISTQB certification is a plus
- Experience in integration testing and API testing
- Requirements Analysis: Evaluate project requirements to determine testing scope and objectives
- Software Testing Expertise: Demonstrate proficiency in testing software across various platforms, including web, desktop
- Manual Test Case Preparation: Create comprehensive manual test cases based on project requirements
- Automated Test Development: Develop and execute automated test scripts to improve testing efficiency and accuracy
- Collaborative Teamwork: Foster effective collaboration with team members to achieve testing objectives and maintain a cooperative work environment
#LI-MOGR #LI-REMOTEWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.