We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us.Meet the team:
Our Data Technical consultants are technical champions and evangelists who guide customers through their implementation of data catalogue solutions using Hitachi Vantara's software portfolio.They work with customers post signature, to enable, advise and help deliver the use cases specified in the presales solutioning and the business case for the software purchases.This team is both customer and sales oriented, and capable of independently developing sophisticated data catalogue and data integration solutions, and presenting to broad audiences. What you will be doing
What you will need (Qualifications)
- Delivers data management projects based on business requirements and identified needs.
- Assists prospects and customers in identifying current operating procedures to optimize offerings.
- Works closely with the internal project team and customers to implement solutions, building mutual support and understanding with colleagues and customers.
- Creates detailed technical designs from high level solution designs, based on the strategic analysis of the customer's environment and requirements.
- Create application designs (including systems requirements), development, and testing for business-driven programmatic, administrative, business intelligence, and other software applications as needed.
- Assist with architecture, design, development, integration, performance tuning, rollout, support and optimization of customer's implementation of Hitachi Vantara products & solutions.
- Experience working with structured data/SQL engines
- Experience in data modeling including ER-modeling, dimensional modeling, data lake, data vault, data mesh
- Experience of working with ETL/data integration frameworks
- Experience working with business intelligence/data visualization/analytics platforms
- Experience of cloud deployment and management
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity